With Ultimaker PC (polycarbonate) filament, you can print strong and tough parts that retain dimensional stability when subjected to temperatures as high as 110 oC. Our PC is a perfect filament for printing molds, tools, functional prototypes and parts for short-run manufacturing.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PC
● High toughness, especially for the non-transparent filament options
● Resists temperatures and retains form up to 110 oC
● Flame retardant characteristics
● Dimensionally stable
● Strong interlayer bonding capabilities, especially when using the front door add-on
● Good bed adhesion, especially when using the stickers supplied in the Advanced 3D Printing Kit
● Allows printing of translucent parts for lighting applications with a transparent filament option
● Engineered to be printed at moderate temperatures compared to other PC filaments
● Minimized warping provides a seamless 3D printing experience
3D Printer Filament Spool
Material = PC
Diameter = 2.85mm
Spool Weight = 750g
We ship via UPS. We will ship standard shipping orders (USPS First Class, Priority / UPS Ground, Standard, Worldwide Expedited) within (2) two business days of receiving cleared payment.